TAILS OF BARRINGTON COAST - A FUNDRAISING PROJECT
TAILS OF BARRINGTON COAST - PURCHASE YOUR COLLECTOR'S EDITION HERE
Celebrating the stories of dogs of all kinds from all around Barrington Coast NSW with heartfelt photography, this stunning coffee table book is now available to purchase!
This has been a mammoth 15-month project which has consisted of researching locations, interviewing applicants, scheduling sessions, over 5,000km travelled, photographing all the dogs, putting together their stories from their pawrents, and designing the book itself!
To date, $2677 has been donated by Jo Lyons Photography to our fundraising charity partner for this project Aussie Ark.
ABOUT THE BOOK
- A signed, collector's edition book featuring Barrington Coast dogs in their favourite places. Only 100 copies have been printed.
- Hardcover, more than 160 pages, A4 size, featuring full-colour professional photographs of 55 dogs from the country to the sea, alongside their story.
- Lovingly researched, photographed, written and designed by the artist in Wootton, Australia
- A portion from the sale of each book purchased will be donated to Aussie Ark. Every donation helps them continue their incredible work rewilding our Barrington Tops and a vision of creating a long-term future for our threatened Australian species.
- These stunning books are professionally printed in Sydney, Australia