TEENY TINY DOGS BOOK - A FUNDRAISING PROJECT
Teeny Tiny Dogs and their Stories - ONLINE PRE-ORDER NOW CLOSED!
UPDATE: After an amazing response, I only have less than 10 copies left and these will be available for sale at the book launch this Saturday 7th December. Please get in touch if you would like to be on the waitlist for a copy should any be available after the launch.
Inspired by the amazing work done by teeny tiny rescue group “Paws for Thought” Rescue" and by our trio of little rescued lap-dogs, the #3DogKateers, I am so excited to tell you that my very first book "Teeny Tiny Dogs and their Stories" is now available to pre-order!
This has been a mammoth project for me in 2019 which consisted of 6 months of photographing 44 teeny tiny dogs whose human Mum registered them for the book. There are also some PFT VIPs who will also be featured in the book, along with my munchkins.
This is the perfect gift for yourself or your teeny-tiny-dog-loving friends or family members!
Please note: As this is a self-published book, very limited book reserves are still available, and this page will be updated when the current order is sold out.
ABOUT THE BOOK
- 156 pages featuring over 200 photos of 44 teeny tiny dogs plus 12 remarkable PFT darlings and the #3DogKateers
- 8x10" hardcover coffee table book
- Beautifully printed on semi-matte paper
- Lovingly researched, photographed, written and designed by the artist in Sydney and Wootton, Australia
- As this book is collector's edition, Jo Lyons will sign each of the first 100 copies sold
- 10% of the profit of each book purchased will be donated back to "Paws for Thought" Rescue. Every donation helps them continue their incredible work saving, caring for and loving every senior teeny-tiny dog who comes into their care.