BREED OF THE MONTH celebration
Breed of the Month Celebration!
As a dog-lover and dog portrait artist, I believe that every dog, regardless of breed, is a unique masterpiece. My "Breed of the Month" celebration is a heartfelt ode to the incredible diversity that makes each canine companion special.
Why Join the Celebration?
Whether your dog is a stylish pedigree or a character-filled bitza, this is your invitation to revel in the love we share for our canine companions. Showcase why your furkid deserves to be in the limelight and remembered forever through timeless artwork! Plus by participating, you will be helping support animal rescue.
DOES YOUR DOG FIT THE BILL FOR this month's BREED OF THE MONTH?
February’s breed is the Staffie and their mixes - English, American and everything in between.
Calling all Staffie pawrents! If your heart beats with the rhythm of the bum wiggle, and your world is illuminated by the unwavering loyalty of your Staffie or Staffie mix, this celebration is for you.
I understand the unique bond shared with these spirited and loving dogs. Your Staffie isn't just a pet; they're a cherished family member, bringing joy, warmth, and a whole lot of character into your lives. They are also the most highly represented breed in the pound system,
Join me this month as we spotlight the charisma, strength, and undeniable charm of Staffies. I'll capture the essence of your loyal pup, turning fleeting moments into lasting memories through my lens and heartfelt photography. Because every Staffie deserves a portrait as extraordinary as the love they bring into your home.
Capture the Moment, Make a Difference
For just $97*, seize the opportunity to turn your thoughts of professional photos into reality.
Your session not only immortalises your own beloved dog but also supports rescued dogs on their journey to finding their forever home.
- a personalised planning consultation in the studio or over the phone if you live out of the region
- a tailored studio or countryside experience amidst the scenic wonders of our farm in Wootton in the Great Lakes region of NSW - for up to two dogs and their family (normally $200)
- a $250 artwork credit to put towards printed artwork of your most loved images
- a cinematic design and purchasing appointment in the studio or via Zoom if you live out of the region
- Jo Lyons Photography will donate the $97 session fee amount to Dog Rescue Newcastle!
The total value is $450!
*NO FREE PRINTS OR DIGITALS ARE INCLUDED.
You can book your experience anytime up until 31 August 2024.
Make Every Session Count: Your session not only creates cherished memories but also extends a helping paw to rescued dogs seeking their forever homes.
KATHY - DOG PAWRENT TO:
BOWIE, JEDDA AND PEPE
When Jo photographed my 3 dogs it was a long-awaited dream come true for me. I had admired Jo's photos from a distance for some years, but seeing her in action and how she connected with my dogs on their terms, not hers, (especially the reactive-fearful-aggressive dog) with so much patience and skill, was an amazing experience and privilege. Jo is an artist with a vision and her own style.
Of course, the photos are always beautiful, but seeing the photos of my dogs made me realise that Jo's true gift is to capture the essence of the dog's personality in the portraits.
I find myself sometimes talking to my dogs in the framed prints because I can see their soul in the image. I highly recommend Jo if you want something very special, and also for the future time when your dog is no longer with you. Just do it!
HOW IT WORKS
Reserve your spot for the Breed of the Month celebration by completing a short application form. If your application aligns with the featured breed of the month, you'll receive a personalised message from me.
TIME TO TAILOR
In this call, I will get to know you and your dog better and guide you through the unique experience I offer. Together, we'll secure a date for your upcoming photo session and you will pay the $97 session fee. I'm eager to embark on this journey with you and capture the magic your doggo brings into your life."
STRIKE A POSE
Immerse yourself in a memorable experience with your dog that spans up to two hours. Choose between the picturesque countryside dog photography studio nestled on our farm in Wootton or the breathtaking landscape of one of our dog-friendly beaches. It's within these scenic backdrops that we transform your vision into reality, capturing the essence of what you love most about your cherished canine kid.
CHERISH THE ARTWORK
We'll reunite a week or two later, in the studio, or by Zoom if you live out of the region, for your exclusive reveal and purchasing appointment. During this time, I'll present a carefully curated selection of the finest photographs captured during the session. Here, you have the exciting opportunity to use your artwork credit towards purchasing your preferred printed masterpieces. It's a moment designed to bring your vision to life and adorn your space with timeless memories of your cherished dog.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Donations will be made to Dog Rescue Newcastle by Jo Lyons Photography upon completing the artwork order.
- By applying for a "Breed of the Month" experience, you’re confirming you’re 18+ years of age, live in Australia and agree to the terms and conditions
- a sunset beach photography experience can be substituted for an additional $50 travel fee
- no free prints or digital files are included - these can be purchased separately
- dog breeders are not eligible to apply for the Breed of the Month Celebration. It is for dog parents only.
- This offer is not refundable, transferrable or redeemable for cash - it cannot be gifted to another person
- This offer is not affiliated, endorsed, or associated with Instagram or Facebook/Meta.
- Click here for full Terms and Conditions
Check out our frequently asked questions here.
KIRRILY - DOG PAWRENT TO:
My dog Jes and I travelled up to the beautiful Barrington Coast in December for an amazing afternoon photo session on Boat Beach, Seal Rocks. 🌊🐚 At almost 17 years old, Jes is quite deaf, so listening to commands on cue is difficult.
Jo was so attentive and patient, whilst Jes wandered on this off-leash beach, exploring the rocks, water and sand. Jo was able to capture the most beautiful photos, that I will be able to cherish forever!
A true talent and a fellow animal lover, I highly recommend anyone wanting beautiful memories of their fur babies to book a session! 🐕📸